Amazing Interiors Remodeling Division specializes in Home Restoration and Remodeling. We specialize in: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Room Additions, Hardwood flooring, Tile Flooring, Carpet custom woodwork/cabinetry and much more…
What sets us apart from other restoration companies is our service. In my opinion we are leaps and bounds apart from other restoration companies in service and customer satisfaction. We do this by supplying our customers with a job site binder that stays on the job site from start to finish for the customer to review anytime. The Job Site Production Binder includes the following.
- Microsoft Project Schedule – This is a calendar style chart that shows the tentative start and completion date of the project.
- Customer Preference List – This lets the insured know our basic employee daily expectations, and also gives the crews information on when to work, where to park ect.
- Project Scope – This includes a line by line page by page detailed scope of everything that is being done, this lets the homeowner know exactly what has or needs to be done.
- Communication Log – This form is for the customer to write comments in at night, and then our crew lead will inform us of any problems or concerns the following day.
- Employee Daily Sign in Form – This way at all times the homeowner knows who is in their house and what they are doing.
- All necessary documents needed – This includes all contact info for Amazing Interiors, additional work authorizations, final punch list and Certificate of Completion.
We also have an in house Interior Designer that can help new kitchen or bathroom layouts, and that will help the insured with final selections from the comfort of their own home.